As well as getting ready for the conference the day to day activity of the team goes on. One amazingly productive member of the team is our own John Dalziel (pronounced Dee-ell). He has produced a wide range of e-books and is the sole writer, editor and publisher of our monthly e-magazine. He unbelievably also manages the output from our TV station – yes a TV station. RSC TV runs a 20-30 minute loop of material which is changed every month. It usually includes one or more of the Commoncraft videos mentioned in the previous post. Some subscribers to the e-magazine have asked that the information is – fed in a more drip-feed way, and so he now has a blog ‘What DL is happening’ so you can keep up with the new stuff a he finds it. He kindly sends me links for stuff that would be useful for those teaching more complex learners so I’ll put them up here as and when I get them. As well as all this, he does find the time to be our ACL adviser.
Posts Tagged ‘eMagazine’
- RT @Ri_Science: We've signed @Euroscience's open letter responding to the Trump administration's recent restrictions. Here's why https://t.… 7 hours ago
- RT @FEWeek: 3D map by @TheNationalStar college students has garnered global attention bit.ly/2l0cDgq 19 hours ago
- RT @jk_rowling: From 'SEDITION, A FREE PRESS, AND PERSONAL RULE May 7, 1918' by President Theodore Roosevelt #NotTheEnemy https://t.co/9… 19 hours ago
- RT @BeaconCentre: Great stuff. Come and see more @BeaconCentre tech week starting on Monday. Both proud members of @kartennetwork 👍 https:/… 19 hours ago
- RT @ACLjohn: The latest The ACLjohn Daily! paper.li/ACLjohn?editio… Thanks to @gingerblox @GuyLambert #faceands #education 19 hours ago
- #ipod2010 #jisclegalwebcast #jiscrscnw09 #MNW09 accessibility achievement level ACL ALT Assistive Technology braille captions Care Quality Commission cetis city learning centre comic strip commoncraft. rss. #jiscrscnw09 DARPA Deaf EduApps elderly learners eLearning eMagazine Employability eportfolio Google Government Data hashtags hearing impaired In-folio inclusion Infolio information Internet challenge iPod learning disabilities Learning for Living and Work lexdis lifelong learning LLDD mLearning Mobile learning MobileRadicals MoLeNET MS Word newspaper Nintendo DS online events Open Source Person Centred Planning Podcast postcode newspaper PSP qualifications Rix Centre RSC Northwest RSC NW RSCTV SIG social networking Southport Specialist Colleges symbols TBX techdis TechDis Jack TechDis Jess TechDis TBX Text to Speech Time Managment traffic congestion twitter. useability Video visual impairment Webcast