Nice to see that the good people at CommonCraft have got some mainstream coverage. See this report in Newsweek magazine. In the meantime here is another of their videos. We are so looking forward to having Lee with us online for our conference.
Posts Tagged ‘commoncraft. rss. #jiscrscnw09’
- RT @EandM_UoM: Looking forward to our #EandMis10 Celebration this evening, hosted by our Chancellor @lemnsissay, watch it live https://t.co… 1 hour ago
- RT @My_e_learning: some of the images so far for #myblended delegates @bobharrisonset @blendprojecteu https://t.co/lubncxcHve 2 hours ago
- RT @BBCFOUR: A force to be reckoned with. #GravityAndMe with @jimalkhalili tonight at 9pm on @BBCFour. https://t.co/1qJ174oh8Q 3 hours ago
- RT @HSRPsychology: #TopTips for an #AutismFriendly workplace #TMI - Take time, make plans, inform #WorldAutismAwarenessWeek #Autism https:/… 4 hours ago
- Excellent blog on the future of digital information for everyone, including those who literally can't lift a finger… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 hours ago
- #ipod2010 #jisclegalwebcast #jiscrscnw09 #MNW09 accessibility achievement level ACL ALT Assistive Technology braille captions Care Quality Commission cetis city learning centre comic strip commoncraft. rss. #jiscrscnw09 DARPA Deaf EduApps elderly learners eLearning eMagazine Employability eportfolio Google Government Data hashtags hearing impaired In-folio inclusion Infolio information Internet challenge iPod learning disabilities Learning for Living and Work lexdis lifelong learning LLDD mLearning Mobile learning MobileRadicals MoLeNET MS Word newspaper Nintendo DS online events Open Source Person Centred Planning Podcast postcode newspaper PSP qualifications Rix Centre RSC Northwest RSC NW RSCTV SIG social networking Southport Specialist Colleges symbols TBX techdis TechDis Jack TechDis Jess TechDis TBX Text to Speech Time Managment traffic congestion twitter. useability Video visual impairment Webcast