Toolbox has a full range of videos and annotated documents covering all the aspects of using the Google search function. They range from the very basic – how to use Google to search to special features and using Google maps.
- RT @IPSEAcharity: Young people with SEND tell us how you want to access information to obtain the right educational support here: https://t… 2 hours ago
- RT @SenSanders: President Trump: Listen to the scientists who are out on the streets, not the fossil fuel industry and their lobbyists. #ma… 21 hours ago
- Just amazing - love it! Though suspect some people have too much time on their hands. :-) twitter.com/nick_chater/st… 3 days ago
- RT @noreadingingaol: More evidence of great work Timpson's do in supporting people who've been in prison back into work. @JamesTCobbler ht… 3 days ago
- RT @noreadingingaol: Easy read guides & free resources from @mencap_charity about voting or supporting someone else to vote. https://t.co/r… 3 days ago
- #ipod2010 #jisclegalwebcast #jiscrscnw09 #MNW09 accessibility achievement level ACL ALT Assistive Technology braille captions Care Quality Commission cetis city learning centre comic strip commoncraft. rss. #jiscrscnw09 DARPA Deaf EduApps elderly learners eLearning eMagazine Employability eportfolio Google Government Data hashtags hearing impaired In-folio inclusion Infolio information Internet challenge iPod learning disabilities Learning for Living and Work lexdis lifelong learning LLDD mLearning Mobile learning MobileRadicals MoLeNET MS Word newspaper Nintendo DS online events Open Source Person Centred Planning Podcast postcode newspaper PSP qualifications Rix Centre RSC Northwest RSC NW RSCTV SIG social networking Southport Specialist Colleges symbols TBX techdis TechDis Jack TechDis Jess TechDis TBX Text to Speech Time Managment traffic congestion twitter. useability Video visual impairment Webcast